Resonance is a B2B tech PR, AR and content marketing consultancy that helps brands grow. Our passion and energy comes from the blurring of corporate reputation management and demand generation. We are technology, business and communications experts made up of a team of computer scientists, journalists and marketing communication specialists.
We pride ourselves on our straightforward approach to working with our clients, our fearlessness in creating programmes that deliver real business outcomes and our relentless focus on getting the right results.
- Curiosity: We listen, think for ourselves and ask questions that others don’t
- Fearlessness: We take a big idea and make it real. We are fearless, take ownership and persevere to achieve our clients’ goals
- Passionate: We are excited by the things we do and committed to the outcome we deliver
- Straightforward: We are always transparent and straightforward in every task we approach and deliver on promises
- Collaborative: We work as a team, both internally, but also with our clients who remain at the heart of everything we do
Claire is co-managing director of Resonance. She has more than 15 years’ PR and marketing experience, working with start-ups to multi-national organisations across the technology, professional services and financial industries.
Claire was the EMEA communications manager for a blue-chip company, leading its influencer relations. Claire has planned and implemented successful campaigns for the likes of IBM, NTT DATA, Fujitsu and Exasol.
Tom is co-managing director of Resonance. He comes from a B2B technology background having worked as a developer in investment banks for the first 12 years of his career.
Tom brings a unique understanding of technology to the team, enabling us to understand the smallest detail, which can have a critical impact on delivering the right message to your target audience, without drawing on our clients’ time.